Over the years, IRETA and partners have organized and hosted conferences on a range of topics related to addiction and recovery. Below are materials from conferences held recently, although the list is not comprehensive. We offer free access our conference materials, including slideshow presentations and video content. We welcome the use of our materials for research or training purposes; please share them widely.
- Recovery Symposium (2008), Philadelphia, PA
- Patient Safety in Opioid Addiction Treatment: A Best Practice Update (2008), Harrisburg, PA
- Effective Strategies in Assessing Individual Impairment in Outpatient Methadone Treatment: Clinical and Legal Issues (2009) (online)
- Management of Benzodiazepines in Medication-Assisted Treatment (2012), Philadelphia, PA
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment for Educators and Faith-Based Organizations (2013), Cranberry, PA
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment: An Interprofessional Conference (2015), Pittsburgh, PA