All CEUs and certificates can be found in your myIRETA profile. Please follow the steps below to access your certificate.
– Log in to your myIRETA account at https://my.ireta.org/onlineEd/login/index.php Once you are logged in, you should be on your “Dashboard” page where you will see all the courses that you are currently enrolled in.
– Select the webinar or course for which you are attempting to access a CEU or certificate.
– Once you are on the webinar or course page, scroll down towards the bottom of the page.
– If you have successfully participated in the webinar or course, you will have access to a Certificate of Completion, NAADAC certificate, PCB certificate and information on how to obtain a Social Work certificate (if applicable). Please click on the certificate of your choice.
– If you wish to get a certificate other than social work, the next page will have a blue button that says “Download Certificate.” Click on that button and a PDF window will pop-up with your certificate.
*Please note that it may take our system up to 48 hours to cross-check and verify your attendance on the webinar so you may not be able to access your certificate right away.*
– If you are requesting a Social Work certificate, you will be prompted to pay the $10 fee and then be redirected to complete your request by letting us know how you would like your name to appear on the certificate, as well as a physical mailing address to send the certificate to. The certificate will arrive via mail from The University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.