Evaluating and Formalizing Effective Changes
We gather evaluation data and help the client install processes and structures to sustain change.
Training and Coaching
We offer trainings, coaching, supervision, and implementation assistance with new practices and processes. During this period, we emphasize the importance of the program becoming familiar with and–most importantly–using its own data as a matter of regular practice.
Clinical guidelines are one way the body of empirical research in an area is translated to practice. When clinical guidelines are developed using state-of-the-art methods and endorsed by professional organizations or behavioral health authorities, they stand to improve the quality of care and patient outcomes.
IRETA’s Research and Evaluation team has extensive experience working with organizations to create improved clinical guidelines:
- Define the scope of the guideline, utilizing the expertise of clinical champions
- Perform a comprehensive literature review, blending both peer-reviewed research and gray literature into a cohesive summary that includes ratings of the quality of the literature
- Translate literature review findings into draft clinical guideline statements
- Facilitate an expert panel meeting to discuss the guideline statements
- Finalize clinical guidelines that include information about the strength of their underlying evidence
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about our evaluation services or to discuss your organization’s research and evaluation needs.