Full time, entry-level position
Are you interested in…
Gaining interdisciplinary research and evaluation experience?
Learning about substance use disorders and their treatment?
Being part of a dedicated, innovative group on the leading edge of substance use research?
Then you might want to join us!
IRETA is recruiting a full-time Research Assistant. The Research Assistant will perform data collection, processing and management tasks to support multiple contract-supported projects as a member of a dynamic interdisciplinary research and evaluation team.
The ideal candidate will have Bachelors Degree in a relevant field, strong interpersonal skills, and some research experience.
- Ability to perform data collection, processing, and management tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to execute routine and recurring tasks with minimal direction.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SPSS) and openness to learning new software programs as necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to encounter new information, learn new skills, and solve problems in novel ways.
Company Description and Compensation:
IRETA is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization that helps people respond effectively to substance use and related problems.
Starting salary is competitive and dependent upon qualifications with annual cost of living adjustments, merit increases and a benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, a defined contribution 403 (b) retirement account with an employer match, and tuition assistance in a relevant field.
Position is currently remote with the eventual expectation of onsite work depending on COVID-19 cases and transmissibility.
Please note that only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three professional references to: Dawn Lindsay, Ph.D., Director of Research and Evaluation, IRETA, 611 William Penn Place, Suite 403, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, or via email at email@example.com
Would you like to learn more about employment opportunities with IRETA? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.